- Submitted on: Mon, 01.30.2017 06:17pm
When management guru Peter Drucker famously said, “You can’t manage what you can’t measure,” he was saying that without clearly established success metrics, you can’t quantify progress, adjust processes, or produce desired outcomes. Put simply, in the absence of clear objectives, companies are stuck in a constant state of guessing—and, hoping that they’re doing the right thing to win their end games.
- Submitted on: Mon, 11.14.2016 07:03pm
Implementing a distributor analytics solution that pulls data from your ERP and other business systems can be a daunting task—unless you choose a solution that takes into account a deep understanding of your business model and exactly what kinds of key metrics, reports, and analysis different roles within your distribution business need to do their job more effectively.
- Submitted on: Tue, 05.10.2016 10:37pm
- Submitted on: Thu, 05.05.2016 06:46pm
Customer Success Managers are becoming more and more common in the software world, and we are thrilled to announce that Brandon Wright has recently stepped into this role here at MITS.
- Submitted on: Thu, 03.24.2016 10:55pm
- Submitted on: Tue, 12.29.2015 01:06am
Watch this webcast as MITS President, Gary Owen, shares 5 steps for designing dashboards for your business system (e.g., ERP) that not only track performance against company, branch, and individual goals, but that actually get used!
During this webcast, Gary will walk through three dashboard design examples – one to track progress toward eliminating dead stock, one to track the goal of growing revenue by 35%, and a third to track increasing gross margin 1%. You will also learn:
- Submitted on: Tue, 10.13.2015 08:50pm
Watch this webinar to learn about the new Sales Rep Daily Bundle for SX.e. The bundle includes three hypercubes (Bookings, Open Quotes, and Open Orders) and two scorecards (Sales Rep Daily and Customer Daily).
- Submitted on: Fri, 10.02.2015 08:50pm
Innovation and growth are top of mind for most distributors these days. What role can, and should, analytics play in strategic planning and the day-to-day execution of your business?
- Submitted on: Mon, 09.28.2015 05:37pmBuilding a high performance sales team in a distribution business can be challenging, especially when it comes to prioritizing which customers to contact. The key to success? Empowering your sales reps to monitor and analyze their own territory with easy access to information highlighting which customers to focus on when they come in each day—and why.
- Submitted on: Thu, 09.03.2015 10:03pm
Solid data and the ability to engage it are the lifeblood of the analytical sales organization – Aberdeen Research