- Submitted on: Tue, 12.20.2016 10:26pm
For wholesale distributors, the current business world is fraught with growing levels of competition, razor-thin margins, and unexpected challenges around every corner. Facing these and other challenges on an almost-daily basis, distributors need access to accurate information—and a knack for transforming that intelligence into good decision-making—at every turn.
- Submitted on: Mon, 03.28.2016 06:01pm
Note: The following blog post was written by guest blogger Andy Weith.
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” This phrase is used to describe a subjective approach to art, and whether or not it is “good” or “bad” it cannot apply to data, where an objective view is necessary. This may seem straightforward and to many folks, myself included, begs the question “Why does this matter, facts don’t lie?”
- Submitted on: Tue, 03.01.2016 07:00pm
- Submitted on: Thu, 02.18.2016 07:00pm
In the first of our blog post series tips for success with distributor analytics, we discussed how important it is to pick the right tool set to get real-time insight from your business data. The next tip we’d like to share is the importance of empowering your team. That means giving them both the right tool set and more transparent access to your data.
- Submitted on: Wed, 02.10.2016 07:00pm
We’ve talked with a lot of wholesale distributors over the decades and have gleaned some real nuggets of wisdom along the way. We’re happy to share some of these with you in our ‘tips for success with distributor analytics’ blog post series, and in our latest ebook.
- Submitted on: Mon, 06.01.2015 07:17pm
- Submitted on: Wed, 05.27.2015 07:30pm
- Submitted on: Sun, 05.17.2015 03:31am
- Submitted on: Fri, 05.01.2015 07:17pm