- Submitted on: Mon, 03.28.2016 06:01pm
Note: The following blog post was written by guest blogger Andy Weith.
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” This phrase is used to describe a subjective approach to art, and whether or not it is “good” or “bad” it cannot apply to data, where an objective view is necessary. This may seem straightforward and to many folks, myself included, begs the question “Why does this matter, facts don’t lie?”
- Submitted on: Thu, 03.24.2016 10:55pm
- Submitted on: Sun, 03.06.2016 11:34pm
It was a nice change of pace to leave the rain and chill of Seattle for the warmth of San Antonio. The facilities were first rate and the Texas hill country was picturesque. It was great to talk with all the new and longtime MITS customers. And who doesn’t love an authentic Texas barbeque?
- Submitted on: Tue, 03.01.2016 07:00pm
- Submitted on: Tue, 02.23.2016 07:00pm